- The information we collect.
- Ho we use the information and exchange it.
- How we store your information.
- How you can reach your information and edit.
Information we collect
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
For all site and application users, we collect personally identifiable information for the purposes that pertain to our provision of the service. This information is collected and kept confidential. This information is collected through your use of the application, contacting us, or obtaining the services provided by the miles application. Includes this information
For all site and application users, we collect personally identifiable information for the purposes that pertain to our provision of the service. This information is collected and kept confidential. This information is collected through your use of the application, contacting us, or obtaining the services provided by Amyal application. Includes this information
- ID number
- Phone number
This information must be accurate, correct and current, and if any of this information is updated then you must contact Amyal customer support team in order to update it. In the event that we discover that some of your data is incorrect or not recent enough to the extent that it affects the performance of our services, we will take legal measures immediately in this regard.
Regarding the application, we will also collect some data related to your driving behavior, such as speed, brake use, acceleration, rotation … etc., as well as some information that explains the vehicle’s condition such as engine diagnostics, battery status, coolant temperature, emission control, and fuel history in order to track your actual behavior while driving and calculate the performance improvement in order to estimate the actual amount of insurance.
For the site, we may use common tracking technologies such as browser cookies, analytics tools, device identifiers, or other technologies. We also collect certain technical information about the device you use to access our site or services, such as device type, language and time zone settings, IP address, type of operating system and version, the pages you visit on the site and the pages that you came from before landing on the site.
The exchange and usage of information
Amyal uses the information you provide or collect it to develop, operate, maintain, improve, and provide all features and services on the application now and in the future, including the following:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through the process of logging in or direct contact.
- We use the information you provide or collect it to provide our products and services to you in the way you expect.
- We will use your information to answer your questions when contacting us.
- Unless you ask us not to do so, we may contact you via email or mobile in order to offer some promotional offers that may be appropriate for you, or to inform you about any changes to any of our policies or services.
- The application collects data from the mobile for the purpose of analysis and risk assessment, as well as to calculate the premium / price for the insurance amount. Insurance premium may apply based on accumulated driving data according to the rules and prices in force according to the insurance policy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- We use the information you provide or collect to understand and analyze our usage trends and user preferences, to improve the way the service works and its appearance, and to create new features and functions.
- The data may be disclosed to third parties as required by law or regulations.
- Data can be obtained from your mobile phone by third parties for use in the investigation of accidents and / or litigation.
- The data on your device may be very necessary in the event of an accident to you or cause an accident to others resulting in actual damage.
- The remote control data will be used continuously when there is a question about the accident date, time and location. In this case, the data will only be used to assist with coverage investigations when there is other information such as police reports, independent witnesses, or surveillance video.
- At the same time, we maintain records with us that include, but are not limited to, insurance policy coverage, premiums, and payment history in order to keep them for tax or legal purposes or in the event of a dispute between Amyal and you.
- We may provide some information to insurance regulators and relevant government agencies regarding insurance related deposits.
- We will share your information with business partners as necessary to meet your needs. This will be done as required or permitted by law. For example, we might do this for:
- Complete the transaction you requested or your insurance policy.
- Solve your complaint.
- Fraud prevention.
- Ensure that the information is correct.
- Compliance with requests from government bodies and legal authorities.
- Participate in supporting insurance agencies.
- In order to send notifications.
It may include people or organizations that we may share your information with, among other things
- Your insurance agent, brokers, or affiliates.
- Companies that perform services, such as credit / debit card processing, and calling services on our behalf.
- Other insurance companies that have a role in the insurance process with you.
- Settlement of applications and independent disputes.
- Those who request information under a subpoena or court order.
Cases of information disclose
- We may obtain past or current transaction information from other insurance companies that you deal with.
- We reveal the information to the appropriate entities that make the necessary repairs to your car in the event of an accident.
- Amyal may automatically disclose the information collected and other non-personal information collected with third parties, to assist these parties in understanding the usage, demographics of some programs, content, services, ads, promotions, and / or functions on the service.
- Amyal may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as compliance with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your or others ’safety, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. In some cases, Amyal may also be required to disclose personal data in response to legal requests by the relevant authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Amyal provides a safe and reliable service to all users. We reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe is reasonable, appropriate or necessary to take precautions regarding liability to protect Amyal and other fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activities or activities to investigate and defend ourselves against any allegations; to prevent fraud and criminal activity; to assist government agencies
- To protect the security of the service; or to protect or demonstrate rights, property, or personal safety of Amyal, our users, or others.
Ho we store your information and keep it safe
Amyal does not waive providing full security for the information we obtain through you, and when we send sensitive information through the site or application, your information is protected.
Wherever we collect your personal information, that information is encrypted and sent to us or by us in a secure manner. You can check this by searching for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or searching for “https” at the beginning of the webpage title
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information sent over the Internet, we also protect your information while offline. Only competent employees can access personally identifiable information, but they are prohibited from using or disclosing information for any purpose other than to do their work in Amyal.
We do not in any way allow any of our employees to access your information as long as they have no direct relationship with it. If this happens at any time, we will take legal measures with it that may reach direct termination.
We store this data on secure servers, which helps us not to lose it and make backup copies of it. We have a plan to retrieve basic information in the event of an emergency.
How is your information protected?
Amyal is committed to protecting your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We have some applicable physical, electronic, and procedural guarantees that are designed to help protect the security and integrity of your information during transmission and once it is received.
To reduce the risk of your account being hacked or compromised, we recommend that you use passwords greater than eight characters, which include letters, numbers and special symbols, and the password must be unknown or intuitive like your name, birthday, special events … and others
The password must be changed regularly to a password that you did not use during the last year. If you have any questions about security on our website, please feel free to contact us
As the insurance holder, we will contact you regarding your insurance, such as billing notifications and confirmation of changes, via email or mobile provided to us. We will also use your email to provide you with updates about our products and services. We may also contact you regarding matters such as delay in payment or other factors that may affect your insurance
When you register to create your account, we will use your name and email address to send you periodic emails, whether promotional or other necessary. Out of respect for your privacy, you can choose to stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us using this online form.
Information review and correction
As a Amyal user, you have the right to review, update, change or delete the information we have about you, if necessary. Support is provided to users to request any required updates to their data either via the online form or by sending an email to us at the official address of Amyal. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time
We will keep your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the services. We will keep your data and use it when necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement.
We list personal testimonials to satisfied customers on our website. We may publish your review with your name.